FULL SUPPORT PACKAGE
OF WEBINAR SERVICES
GIVING YOU THE PEACE OF MIND AND CONFIDENCE
TO CONDUCT YOUR WEBINAR!
With us, you get the full package of services, from A to Z.
This package provides you will all the support you need
to create your webinar, including training and technical support.
All you have to do is
bring yourself, your presentation, and your computer!
Full support for your webinar process is our most popular package
The full webinar support package includes everything!
- Training the lecturer on a previous day on using the webinar system.
- Sending a recording of the training session for the lecturer to review at will.
- Use of the GoToWebinar system, suitable for an audience of up to 1,000, with the capacity to expand for up to 3,000 participants.
- Creating a landing page in the mail system.
- Preparing a series of reminders in a series of messages.
- Creating a registration page in the webinar system. The lecturer simply submits the subject matter and images of the logo and lecturer.
- Letting the lecturer into the system about an hour before the webinar to run all checks and ensure the system is in full working order.
- Answering phone calls from participants who’re having trouble joining the webinar and providing technical help on connecting to the webinar.
- Responding to lecturer requests during the webinar.
- Sending reports within 24 hours.
- Sending a recording of the webinar via JumboMail within 24 hours.
- The webinar registration list.
- The webinar participant list.
- List of questions asked during the webinar.
Rental for a webinar is for a total of 3 hours.
A surcharge will be attached to every additional hour.
Payment is by credit card or bank transfer before the start of work.
- Rental of the webinar system depends on availability, which will be checked before the service contract is signed.
- We recommend that you connect to the webinar classroom as the manager from a second computer, so that you are not cut off from the system in case the primary computer malfunctions during the broadcast.
- When renting the system without a full support package, the renter will have no right to claims regarding system malfunctions before, during, and/or after the webinar.
- The webinar classroom opens about half an hour before the broadcast. After running the audio and visual tests of the lecturer and his/her presentation, the webinar is the sole responsibility of the renter.
- Other services can be provided by prior arrangement.
Best of luck!
I hereby invite you to contact me for a fair and attractive offer.
Mobile phone: 972-52-4892900
Option of renting classrooms for up to 100/500 participants
at special prices!
Suitable for lectures, workshops, and other meetings