DO IT YOURSELF!
Rent an online classroom
We offer you 3 options for renting an online classroom:
A classroom that can hold up to 100 participants
A classroom that can hold up to 500 participants
A classroom that can hold up to 3,000 participants
Suitable for people with knowhow in holding an online lecture
What does renting the GoToWebinar system give you?
Webinar rental services:
· The use of the GoToWebinar system, suitable for use by up to 1,000
(which can be expanded to serve up to 3,000 participants).
· A registration form in the webinar system.
You supply the content and images of the logo and the lecturer, and we do the rest.
· Bringing the lecturer into the classroom about an hour before the webinar and testing the system
to make sure everything is in good working order.
· Sending reports within 24 hours.
· Sending a recording of the webinar via JumboMail within 24 hours.
The reports include:
· The list of people who registered for the webinar.
· The list of people who actually participated in the webinar.
· The questions that were asked during the webinar.
- Rental of the webinar system depends on availability, which will be checked before the service contract is signed.
- We recommend that you connect to the webinar classroom as the manager from a second computer, so that you are not cut off from the system in case the primary computer malfunctions during the broadcast.
- When renting the system without a full support package, the renter will have no right to claims regarding system malfunctions before, during, and/or after the webinar.
- The webinar classroom opens about half an hour before the broadcast. After running the audio and visual tests of the lecturer and his/her presentation, the webinar is the sole responsibility of the renter.
- Other services can be provided by prior arrangement.